Institut Royal des Sciences Naturelles de Belgique
Rue Vautier, 29 – 1000 Bruxelles
- The car park is small, so using public transport is advisable.
- Brussels-Luxembourg station, a five-minute walk from the Museum (see the “Admissions” section above for details on B-Excursions)
- Bus 38 or 95, bus stop « Idalie » or « Luxembourg », a five-minute walk from the Museum
- Bus 34 or 80, bus stop « Museum », opposite the Museum
- Line 1 or 5, station « Maelbeek/Maalbeek », a ten-minute walk from the Museum
- Line 2 or 6, station « Trône/Troon », a ten-minute walk from the Museum
- There are several Villo! stations near the Museum. The nearest, station no. 102, is located just outside the Museum, at the base of the outside staircase, facing 229-233 Chaussée de Wavre.
For more information, please see the following websites: